Where to stay when visiting Glacier National Park, Swan Valley and Flathead Valley?
Swan Lake Cabins offer the perfect balance of seclusion, recreation, and convenience.
Our individual, western-style log cabins are nestled discreetly into the surrounding woods providing a feeling of privacy and security. Each cabin has its own private parking, a picnic table, porch swing, gas grill and fire pit for late-night campfires and star gazing. You’ll find that we maintain a relaxing balance of back-to-nature privacy and a feeling of security.
Swan Lake Cabins offer the same modern conveniences of any Flathead Valley hotel or motel, including comfortable queen-size beds, private baths with hot water, cell phone coverage, access to WiFi, and housekeeping services using all ecologically friendly cleaning products. Swan Lake Cabin guests don’t need to worry about dining out for every meal. Our cabins are equipped with kitchenettes that include a small refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee maker with fresh ground coffee provided at no extra charge.
Hummingbird House - 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath House
Our comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation home makes a wonderful hub for family reunions and retreats. Enjoy the well-equipped kitchen and large dining area with lovely Swan Lake and mountain views. Main floor includes kitchen with pantry storage, large dining area, bedroom with queen bed and large bathroom. Upper floor has large living area with cable TV and two BR's and one large bathroom. One upper bedroom has queen bed and the other has a bunk-style bed with double and twin mattresses. Two levels of porches are perfect for relaxing and taking in the inspiring views. Gas grill with side burner, fire-pit and picnic area for outdoor dining.
Big Sky Deluxe Queen - Double Queen - Sleeps 4
Our largest cabin, Big Sky, offers the privacy of a large separate bedroom with queen bed. French doors open to its own deck. A second queen bed in sleeping loft with ladder access.
Wildflower - Double Queen - Sleeps 4
The Wildflower cabin, updated in 2014, has a queen bed in main floor bedroom area and a second queen bed in loft with ladder access.
Cowboy - Double Queen - Sleeps 4
Cowboy cabin has a lovely mountain view and sleeps four with a queen bed on the main floor and a second queen bed in a loft with ladder access.
Birdsong - Single Queen - Sleeps 2
Birdsong Cabin comes with a queen bed and sleeps 2.
Bear's Den - Single Queen - Sleeps 2
Cabin has a mountain view and lovely expansive grounds nestled in the trees. Sleeps two in queen bed.
- $10 per night for each additional person over base occupancy.
- All rates are quoted in US dollars and are subject to 7% Montana lodging tax
- Check in time is 4:00 PM and checkout time is 11 AM.
- All cabins are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outdoors with extreme caution and all wastes must deposited in outdoor ash cans provided.
- Daily housekeeping consists of trash pick-up and fresh towels.
- Reservations require a 50% deposit with the balance due on the day of check-in, payable by credit card or cash.
- 15 days notice is required to cancel reservations.
- With less than 14 days notice, deposits are non-refundable.
- Reservations in July and August require a three night minimum stay unless a smaller opening is available.
- Well behaved digs are welcome but must be attended by owners at all times. $25 pet fee per pet per stay with a maximum of two pets allowed per cabin. Pets must remain on leash and owners are expected to clean up after pets and will be responsible for any damages caused by their pet.
If you are seeking lodging for a large group or wedding party you can choose to book one or more of our 5 log cabins, which sleep 2-4, or reserve our 3 bedroom, 2 bath Hummingbird House vacation home. Either way, your accommodations will be uniquely Montana, decorated with handmade log furniture, western style art and other rustic details.
“The Hummingbird House couldn't have been more perfect for our Montana getaway. The furnishings were so warm and inviting, and the morning lake view we will truly miss. Thanks so much for the perfect setting and prime location.”
~ The Gallaghers, Visiting from Bridgewater NY, Philadelphia, PA and Arlington, VA